Finished my online socks on the way up to the wool festival, which freed me up of my WIP guilt, so I roamed the place like a lady with a free credit card. ALMOST bought that angora rabbit for $25 bucks. My purchases were:
- straight needle case from Crippenworks
- 100% silk lace 20/2 from Claudia's Hand Painted Yarns
- A book by Anna Zilboorg that I have been looking for forever
- Mr. Left bought me No Sheep For You by Amy Singer--said he loved the two men sweaters in it
- 2 skeins Koigu PPM to make the Monkey socks
Tonight the purge continues with the personal papers--what to keep, what to scan. The movers come on the 18th for the first chunk of stuff known as the "quick ship", then on the following Monday they come for the rest of it. We ship the car next week. I still can't make sense of the mover's explanation of what gets there first (you would think this would be the stuff in the "quick ship"). All I know is thank god I am a small person so that the rest of my luggage on the plane can be for my yarn. Oh, and my hot sauce.