29 July 2008

Fiddlehead Blocking


Fiddlehead Blocking
Originally uploaded by heidelblog
If you know anything about me, you know that I just love love love Anne Hanson's patterns. Go to knitspot.com now if you don't know about this fabulous woman.

Here is Fiddlehead Scarf, one of her scarves from her "Little Nothing" series. I got this pattern, with a beautiful, handdyed yarn from The Woolen Rabbit.

I just blocked it last night and the size came out to 56" x 11.75". This is much longer than the pattern called for only because I loooved the yarn and could not stop knitting with it.

3 comments:

Snowberry and Lime said...

Ok, I am close to suggesting that you were already halfway done when you posted the picture of this yarn last time! How on earth would you have finished it so quickly otherwise? I know, I know, train knitting, holidays, etc. but your speed is quite scary! It looks beautiful, I am also a big fan of Anne Hanson's patterns. :D

Anonymous said...

Just went to knitspot.com per your suggestions and now am hooked! The patterns are simply beautiful and awesome, and encouraging! Thank you for mentioning it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your ability to create a FO. : ( I'm horrible.

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum