- 3 bags of 24 smaller bags of gummi bears
- 3 bars of Christmas Chocolate (more of each coming)
- 6 bottles of German wine
- 2 skeins of Wollmeise yarn
- enough yarn and patterns to stave off boredom for 2 weeks (including knitting needles and notions)
- bags to bring back more stuff
- oh, and some clothes
I hope some nice person will be behind me when I pass out as I walk into Borders, that warehouse of a bookstore where all the books are in English. I am just dying for some books in English. Intellectually stimulating ones! No more chic lit! So please, if you are in the Boston-area, and someone passes out in the bookstore, it's me.
In the meantime I am in full time laundry mode, which means watching your clothes get washed in the front-loader with a cup of water for 2 hours before you can dry it in the dryer. Yes, a cup of water. This gives me plenty of time to work on these:
Not that good at the short row heel usually, but this time I got it right. Perfect snug fit. Nothing like a new pair of socks on the way. Ich bin die Foxy Lady!